Powertoy Virtual Desktop Manager MSDVM

I am using this tool since long time and find it quite useful.
A problem occurs with MS Office 2003 German, especially with Excel and
Access. If one of these applications are open and I switch to another desktop
and back again, the application has lost all menu and symbol bars.
Does anybody know a solution for this ?

regards
1 answer Last reply
More about powertoy virtual desktop manager msdvm
  1. Had the EXACT same problem.

    When you get back to the desktop w/ Excel on it, minimize Excel.

    Switch desktops.

    Switch Back

    Restore Excel

    Menu's and toolbars should be there.

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP