Tags:
  • Gaming
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Keyboards
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
February 18, 2013 10:14:59 PM

I want a good keyboard for all types of gaming, like fps, and games like League of Legends, RTS. I don't really play MMOs, but any keyboard for me is fine for an MMO, unless it's WoW, which I do not play. What I am concerned with mainly is the comfortability and accuracy of pressing buttons, like when playing League so that I can use skills more effectively in a combo. I am interested in these mechanical keyboards, but I don't know if it's very much better performance wise than other gaming keyboards.

Right now, I was looking into this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I was looking at the Razer Blackwidow tournament edition, but I heard it's bad for people with big hands. I have longer and bigger fingers than most people.

More about : good gaming keyboard mechanical keyboard

February 18, 2013 10:32:36 PM

I was looking at the cherry reds as I heard they are best. I found the cherry red cm storm rapidfire for 85 and the cherry red cm trigger for 95 on amazon. I think I might go with the cm trigger for 95, since 10 dollars more for their best keyboard is a good deal I believe. What do you guys think?

If mechanical keyboards aren't that worth it, I think I'll just pick up a microsoft sidewinder x4
m
l
February 20, 2013 2:15:14 AM

Anyone have any ideas?
m
l
!