Issue booting new pc build

Twitchx7

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Hey guys,
First time building a pc, ran into an issue.
Links for parts can be found below.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/iZlH
When i power it on, i get one long beep, followed by three shorts beeps. From my lack of experience and in general surfing the web, it sounds like a ram issue. However, I find it hard to believe there is an issue with brand new ram.(although I know its possible) Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Twitchx7

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Thanks for the help so far guys, still having issues however. The debug led on the mobo indicates a9 which according to gigabyte manual indicating BIOS has started, however I can see anything on my monitor except blank screen, not off, just blank. I have switched between dvi and hdmi but to to avail. Still can't actually see bios if it is running.

Your new code seems to indicate Video Display Circuitry issue. Try removing and reinserting video card. If nothing that way, try in the second slot. If still nothing, it may be that the GPU is faulty.
Remember there is a release tab at the "heel" of the graphics card

Twitchx7

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
A good suggestion, but i tried everything. different pin connectors, different pci slots, and different monitor connectors. and no boot with the msi n670 installed. My only concern is that it is the motherboard, except I have a blackmagic intensity installed on a pci x1 slot and it works fine. This goes to suggest it is in fact the gpu problem, not the motherboard?