Looking for Battle Hymn and 2nd Fleet Rules(VG)

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hi, got two old Victory Games titles at auction recently, Battle Hymn and 2nd
Fleet. Both are in good shape, but unfortunately both happen to be missing the
rules. If anyone out there has extra or unneeded copies of the original rules
to these games and would be willing to sell them or, failing that, be willing
to make copies (either xerox or scans) and send them to me, I would be
grateful. I'll be happy to reimburse for the costs of copying/scanning and
mailing, or email direct to discuss price if you have original rulebook(s) to
sell. Thanks for any help.

mark

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hi,

I have the full fleet series, can have a go at scanning the rules for
you if you wish.

mark@sigmawaves.com