nikon coolpix 5900 vs canon powershot A95

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 30, 2005 5:37:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Hi, I'm italian and I ask yuo excuse for my english!

I'm going to buy a digital compact camera, my father have a Panasonic Lumix
Fz10 (a very good camera), and i wont to buy a camera smallest than yours.

I read review and specific on the web and i find two models who interested
me: nikon coolpix 5900 and canon powershot A95.

Now, what i wont by a camera are: good photo quality also in low light
condition, manual control are necessary, but not a lot, because for
particulary photo i have the panasonic, and i hope scene preset supplement
in part this lack, recapitulate a good photo quality camera, fast to shoot
and compact. What do you think about this two cameras?

Maybe canon A95 is beter than nikon 5900 but is also bigger! In Italy the
two cameras have the same prize.

Advise me!
thanks!
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 8:44:44 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

How about Sony's new DSC-W5?

!