Assign downloads

What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to go.

TIA

Jeff

Win xp
Internet Explorer 6.00
1 answer Last reply
More about assign downloads

    In news:KeXXe.2543$3S3.602@bignews4.bellsouth.net,
    JHI <jeffreyi@bellsouth.net> typed:

    > What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to
    > go.

    When you download a file and choose Save, you get a Save As
    dialog box that shows the folder to which the download defaults.
    Instead of just clicking Save, first navigate to the folder you
    want. That choice will then be saved as the default download Save
    As folder for future downloads.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Configuration Download Microsoft Customization Windows XP