Assign downloads

September 20, 2005 5:02:06 PM

What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to go.

TIA

Jeff

Win xp
Internet Explorer 6.00

More about : assign downloads

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 5:02:07 PM

In news:KeXXe.2543$3S3.602@bignews4.bellsouth.net,
JHI <jeffreyi@bellsouth.net> typed:

> What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to
> go.

When you download a file and choose Save, you get a Save As
dialog box that shows the folder to which the download defaults.
Instead of just clicking Save, first navigate to the folder you
want. That choice will then be saved as the default download Save
As folder for future downloads.

Please reply to the newsgroup
!