What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to go.

TIA

Jeff

Win xp
Internet Explorer 6.00

Generally, a download will prompt you to run it or save it to your computer.
If you select run, the file is downloaded to your Temporary Internet Files
folder and it is automatically run. If you select the save option, you will
be prompted to specify where on your computter you want to save the
downloaded file. You may then scan it for viruses and manually run or open
the file.