Assign Downloads

What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to go.

TIA

Jeff

Win xp
Internet Explorer 6.00
1 answer Last reply
More about assign downloads

    Generally, a download will prompt you to run it or save it to your computer.
    If you select run, the file is downloaded to your Temporary Internet Files
    folder and it is automatically run. If you select the save option, you will
    be prompted to specify where on your computter you want to save the
    downloaded file. You may then scan it for viruses and manually run or open
    the file.

    "JHI" wrote:

    > What setting(s) do I use to specify where I want a download to go.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jeff
    >
    > Win xp
    > Internet Explorer 6.00

Configuration Download Microsoft Customization Windows XP