Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

$950 Gaming/School Build.

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 6, 2012 10:40:52 PM

I need some opinions and feedback on this build. I'll be gaming 65% of the time, and I'll be doing school work the other 35% of the time. If there's something wrong with the build, please tell me.

CPU: i7 2600k: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

HDD: Western Digital Black 1 TB: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Video Card: EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W 80PLUS Bronze: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

OD: LG DVD Burner: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The OS, mouse, keyboard, and speakers I already have.

Thank you in advance.
!