Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How well is gigabyte 720 superv PSU performance???

Last response: in Components
Share
February 20, 2013 7:57:25 AM

How well is gigabyte 720 superv PSU performance???
I found it very cheap than other psu brand.Do u have any experience of gigabyte psu.
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss
a c 283 ) Power supply
February 20, 2013 1:26:13 PM

fahad619 said:
How well is gigabyte 720 superv PSU performance???
I found it very cheap than other psu brand.Do u have any experience of gigabyte psu.
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss


Hi - There is no credible review of this PSU, the only model in
the superb series I could find a review of was the superb 450,
and that was a terrible PSU. This model might be OK,
but I wouldn't chance it.
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
February 20, 2013 1:31:52 PM

i wouldnt recommand this. low quality most likely. whats ur budget and system specs?


m
0
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
February 20, 2013 2:20:00 PM

Hey fahad619, its rubbish how many forums do you have to spam before you listen?
m
0
l
a c 283 ) Power supply
February 20, 2013 2:24:32 PM

das_stig said:
Hey fahad619, its rubbish how many forums do you have to spam before you listen?



LOL!
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
February 20, 2013 2:26:15 PM

lol.

how many forums has he infected at this point. just curious

m
0
l
February 20, 2013 4:51:43 PM

iceclock said:
lol.

how many forums has he infected at this point. just curious


Guys i just i wanted to know that.I don't know if it hurts u when i post another forum.I just want to know ur opinion.thats why i asked.Can u tell me how can i delete those thread forever???
m
0
l
!