Nokia 3310 security code forgotten

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

Hi,

I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
that I probably entered before.

How can I retrieve this code ?

Thanks.

Andre
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3310 security code forgotten
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

    Andre wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
    > that I probably entered before.
    >
    > How can I retrieve this code ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Andre

    Hmm You need a serial data cable and Noktool by Rolis,

    That will tell you the security code or at least set it to the default
    which is 12345

    Lee
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:42:46 +0200, "Andre" <oufti@rocketmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
    >that I probably entered before.
    >
    >How can I retrieve this code ?

    The default is 12345. If you've changed it to something else use a
    data cable and the Logomanager program and it will reveal the security
    code.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security
    >> code
    >> that I probably entered before.
    >>
    >> How can I retrieve this code ?

    1. you need a serial data cable 1 - its cheap and you wont have problems to
    buy it
    2. install some software. it doesnt have to be professional one for Nokia. i
    know that ' Logo Manager for Nokia Phones' shows security code in ' Phone
    info'

    good luck

Nokia Mobile Security