Nokia 3310 security code forgotten

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 24, 2004 4:42:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

Hi,

I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
that I probably entered before.

How can I retrieve this code ?

Thanks.

Andre
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 24, 2004 4:42:47 PM

Andre wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
> that I probably entered before.
>
> How can I retrieve this code ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Andre

Hmm You need a serial data cable and Noktool by Rolis,

That will tell you the security code or at least set it to the default
which is 12345

Lee
October 24, 2004 4:42:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:42:46 +0200, "Andre" <oufti@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security code
>that I probably entered before.
>
>How can I retrieve this code ?

The default is 12345. If you've changed it to something else use a
data cable and the Logomanager program and it will reveal the security
code.
a b 8 Security
October 24, 2004 5:01:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.pl.mobile.nokia (More info?)

>> Hi,
>>
>> I own a 3310 (witch is really mine) and I have forgotten the security
>> code
>> that I probably entered before.
>>
>> How can I retrieve this code ?

1. you need a serial data cable 1 - its cheap and you wont have problems to
buy it
2. install some software. it doesnt have to be professional one for Nokia. i
know that ' Logo Manager for Nokia Phones' shows security code in ' Phone
info'

good luck
!