Your question

AMD vs Intel Processors!

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • AMD
  • Intel
  • Processors
Last response: in CPUs

Which is the best on Price/Performance ratio?

Total: 0 vote

• AMD .
  • 0 %
  • Intel.
  • 0 %
February 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM

Hi, I am creating the same poll again, because I need to confirm. :D 

More about : amd intel processors

a b à CPUs
February 20, 2013 4:32:28 PM

intel the best
February 20, 2013 4:40:46 PM

This really depends on what pricing level you are interested in... This question will have many different answers based on price and goals
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 20, 2013 4:45:58 PM

Angry Bellic said:

Sadly there has not been any serious competition in a long time. The cpu business has gone rather stale with little competition between companies.

I miss even 2007-11 as there was some decent competition but then sandy bridge came out and IMO it has not been the same since.

I used to have a serious passion for hardware and loved reading about new developments but now it's gotten pretty stale and computers have gotten where they can do most tasks you need anyway without the need to upgrade.
February 20, 2013 4:48:32 PM

Angry Bellic said:

Sadly there has not been any serious competition in a long time. The cpu business has gone rather stale with little competition between companies.

I miss even 2007-11 as there was some decent competition but then sandy bridge came out and IMO it has not been the same since.

I used to have a serious passion for hardware and loved reading about new developments but now it's gotten pretty stale and computers have gotten where they can most tasks you need anyway without the need to upgrade.
February 21, 2013 3:51:49 AM

You have to choose between quantity and quality, intel is the quality while amd is the quantity.
a b à CPUs
February 21, 2013 12:41:43 PM

Both AMD and Intel offer good price/performance in the right price point.