AMD vs Intel Processors!

Hi, I am creating the same poll again, because I need to confirm. :D
6 answers Last reply
More about intel processors
  1. intel the best
  2. This really depends on what pricing level you are interested in... This question will have many different answers based on price and goals
  3. Angry Bellic said:

Sadly there has not been any serious competition in a long time. The cpu business has gone rather stale with little competition between companies.

I miss even 2007-11 as there was some decent competition but then sandy bridge came out and IMO it has not been the same since.

I used to have a serious passion for hardware and loved reading about new developments but now it's gotten pretty stale and computers have gotten where they can do most tasks you need anyway without the need to upgrade.
  4. Angry Bellic said:

Sadly there has not been any serious competition in a long time. The cpu business has gone rather stale with little competition between companies.

I miss even 2007-11 as there was some decent competition but then sandy bridge came out and IMO it has not been the same since.

I used to have a serious passion for hardware and loved reading about new developments but now it's gotten pretty stale and computers have gotten where they can most tasks you need anyway without the need to upgrade.
  5. You have to choose between quantity and quality, intel is the quality while amd is the quantity.
  6. Both AMD and Intel offer good price/performance in the right price point.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs AMD Intel Processors