Looking to build my first computer--
- FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON ANY/ALL
- Budget 850-900$ ***Canadian $$*** (w/ tax + shipping), would like to future proof myself 3-4 years.
- No plans to OC, but would like the option
- Would like to play games such as minecraft/starcraft 2/ right up to crysis 2
- Some photo usage, but no heavy editing.
Current computer---2007 macbook 2.16ghz w/ 64mb graphics -- I would need an upgrade
Here is where i'm at at the moment, would love to bring the price down to 850, yet i'm also thinking of waiting a week or two before buying (I will ask again 4-5 days before buying to find any sales such as TheBigTroll provided), but my TheBigTroll's reply deals are only valid until today.
What do I do for PSU?
Is the processor overkill?
Is there a better CPU cooler? or do they all work the same?
I'm thinking of throwing in a SSD- Any ideas in my price range?
Ok, so lots of changes are happening at the moment with my build
at the moment, i'm looking at not overclocking my PC, and therefore changed have happened all around
What has stayed the same is the RAM- and i would like to buy it now to get started with some parts http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=74756&promoid=1258
here's the ram that thebigtroll suggested, on sale and all, so with taxes and 8$ shipping, it comes out to 45$
How do you get around the inevitable shipping woes in canada? 8$ shipping on a 0.2 lb part seems quite ridiculous to me.