NOKIA 6230 bluetooth HELP

HI

Nokia 6230 + IPAQ 3870 connected by bluetooth can establish GPRS connection
but after a few seconds ( sometimes 10 , sometimes 30 ) Nokia resets.

With T68 and IPAQ all worked OK...:(

Can anybody help?
Any experiences with Nokia BT.

Thanks and best regars

--
Srðan Jerkoviæ
Automatika10

    I have same problem with Notebook + Epox Bluetooth USB stick + N6230. When I
    connect Nokia over irda, gprs works fine!

    M.

    "Srdjan Jerkovic" <automatika@automatika10.hr> wrote in message
    :: HI
    ::
    :: Nokia 6230 + IPAQ 3870 connected by bluetooth can establish GPRS
    :: connection but after a few seconds ( sometimes 10 , sometimes 30 )
    :: Nokia resets.
    ::
    :: With T68 and IPAQ all worked OK...:(
    ::