problem

hello
Igot a virus a while ago,uninstalled the operating system
xp home edition, installed xp profesionnal. Some drivers
such as usb, audio, video pci were not installed. O tried
to do a wiard uptade an I something was installed. I have
a" new program usb root hub" or something like that. and
right after the screen got stuck. whenever i restart the
laptop(toshiba), i starts up normally and after all the
icons appear, it stuck again. can you help me/ don't know
if it s a virus.hanks .
2 answers Last reply
More about problem

    You need to go to the Toshiba website and download the utilities and common
    modules for your particular notebook.

    www.csd.toshiba.com

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "clodn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hello
    > Igot a virus a while ago,uninstalled the operating system
    > xp home edition, installed xp profesionnal. Some drivers
    > such as usb, audio, video pci were not installed. O tried
    > to do a wiard uptade an I something was installed. I have
    > a" new program usb root hub" or something like that. and
    > right after the screen got stuck. whenever i restart the
    > laptop(toshiba), i starts up normally and after all the
    > icons appear, it stuck again. can you help me/ don't know
    > if it s a virus.hanks .
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    I got the same problem with my Toshiba Satellite which froze after every 15
    minutes. That was a h/w problem however. Anyway, I guess you should do a
    clean install of the OS .

    --
    ----------------
    Cheers,
    "clodn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hello
    > Igot a virus a while ago,uninstalled the operating system
    > xp home edition, installed xp profesionnal. Some drivers
    > such as usb, audio, video pci were not installed. O tried
    > to do a wiard uptade an I something was installed. I have
    > a" new program usb root hub" or something like that. and
    > right after the screen got stuck. whenever i restart the
    > laptop(toshiba), i starts up normally and after all the
    > icons appear, it stuck again. can you help me/ don't know
    > if it s a virus.hanks .

Drivers Windows XP