  • Drivers
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
March 31, 2004 7:33:27 PM

hello
Igot a virus a while ago,uninstalled the operating system
xp home edition, installed xp profesionnal. Some drivers
such as usb, audio, video pci were not installed. O tried
to do a wiard uptade an I something was installed. I have
a" new program usb root hub" or something like that. and
right after the screen got stuck. whenever i restart the
laptop(toshiba), i starts up normally and after all the
icons appear, it stuck again. can you help me/ don't know
if it s a virus.hanks .

More about : problem

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 31, 2004 11:51:20 PM

You need to go to the Toshiba website and download the utilities and common
modules for your particular notebook.

www.csd.toshiba.com

Cari
www.coribright.com

"clodn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello
> Igot a virus a while ago,uninstalled the operating system
> xp home edition, installed xp profesionnal. Some drivers
> such as usb, audio, video pci were not installed. O tried
> to do a wiard uptade an I something was installed. I have
> a" new program usb root hub" or something like that. and
> right after the screen got stuck. whenever i restart the
> laptop(toshiba), i starts up normally and after all the
> icons appear, it stuck again. can you help me/ don't know
> if it s a virus.hanks .
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
April 1, 2004 12:58:44 PM

I got the same problem with my Toshiba Satellite which froze after every 15
minutes. That was a h/w problem however. Anyway, I guess you should do a
clean install of the OS .

--
Cheers,
!