So basically, around 3 months ago I built my first pc
These are the specs:
XFX 6870 1gb
Western Digitial Caviar Blue 500GB
AMD Phenon II x4 975 (stock)
Asus M5A97
8GB corsair vengeance 1600mhz ram
Corsair CX600 power supply

I get some type of stutter on every game I play, Batman Arkham City, League of Legends, Dota 2, World of Warcraft, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2. The most extreme cases are in Arkham city, Diablo 3, and Torchlight 2 with stuttering going on pretty much throughout my entire playtime. The light cases being Dota 2, World of warcraft, League of Legends, and Starcraft 2, I usually stuttering when I first load in and then it is smooth for the rest of my experience. Also in World of Warcraft I have a multitude of other problems, including UI loading incorrectly, objects missing from the world and appearing invisible, after I die in an instance I have to close out of the game to even load back in, also I can not take the lich king boat because I do not load properly(sorry if some of that did not make sense to you because you havent played WoW). I have updated my bios, Disk checked, set my ram up properly in bios, memchecked, and many more things, I do not know what could be wrong because everything has come back fine.

So can you guys please give me some ideas of what could be wrong, the last thing I want to do is take my desktop into a pc store and pay like $50 to do something I could have done myself.

donneil123

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012

Could that really be causing me to load into games slowly though?