Sign in with
Your question

Catalyst 12.8 issues Sapphire 7850

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 16, 2012 3:25:08 PM

Screen turns blue and no message is displayed. I created a thread here complaining about this same problem in the previous version, sent a message reporting it to amd as suggested but the problem persists.

It's starting to get annoying. If amd doesn't fix it in the next version i'm gonna switch to nvidia.
a c 175 U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 10:46:12 PM

RMA your card. Maybe you're unlucky and you have a defective card. I have heard that sapphire costumer service is pretty good. Don't switch to NVidia just yet :p .
m
l
August 18, 2012 10:57:59 AM

okamoto said:
Screen turns blue and no message is displayed. I created a thread here complaining about this same problem in the previous version, sent a message reporting it to amd as suggested but the problem persists.

It's starting to get annoying. If amd doesn't fix it in the next version i'm gonna switch to nvidia.

i own 7770oc and with 12.4 everything works fine without any problem, with 12.6 everything sucks, no response from amd to this problems , now i am testing 12.8 and we will see , but i seriously thinking about switch to nvidia , i am experienced technician , no rookie so i recommend switch switch switch if you can,i will do this too

m
l
!