Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Catalyst
  • Sapphire
  • AMD
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
August 16, 2012 3:25:08 PM

Screen turns blue and no message is displayed. I created a thread here complaining about this same problem in the previous version, sent a message reporting it to amd as suggested but the problem persists.

It's starting to get annoying. If amd doesn't fix it in the next version i'm gonna switch to nvidia.

More about : catalyst issues sapphire 7850

a c 185 U Graphics card
August 16, 2012 10:46:12 PM

RMA your card. Maybe you're unlucky and you have a defective card. I have heard that sapphire costumer service is pretty good. Don't switch to NVidia just yet :p .
m
l
August 18, 2012 10:57:59 AM

okamoto said:
Screen turns blue and no message is displayed. I created a thread here complaining about this same problem in the previous version, sent a message reporting it to amd as suggested but the problem persists.

It's starting to get annoying. If amd doesn't fix it in the next version i'm gonna switch to nvidia.

i own 7770oc and with 12.4 everything works fine without any problem, with 12.6 everything sucks, no response from amd to this problems , now i am testing 12.8 and we will see , but i seriously thinking about switch to nvidia , i am experienced technician , no rookie so i recommend switch switch switch if you can,i will do this too

m
l