5th Fleet(VG) - How many blanks?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

If anyone out there has an unpunched copy or a copy they know to be complete
with the blank counters conveniently separated, could you tell me how many of
each type, the larger 5/8" and smaller 1/2", of blank counters comes with the
game? I would appreciate it to find out if I'm missing any counters needed for
play in my set. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about fleet blanks
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

    In article <20041228125252.06386.00000325@mb-m22.aol.com>,
    julianta@aol.com (Julian TA) wrote:

    > If anyone out there has an unpunched copy or a copy they know to be complete
    > with the blank counters conveniently separated, could you tell me how many of
    > each type, the larger 5/8" and smaller 1/2", of blank counters comes with the
    > game? I would appreciate it to find out if I'm missing any counters needed
    > for play in my set. Thanks.

    Small "1/2" - 4 blanks (2 red, 2 green)
    Larger "5/8" - 8 blanks (3 red, 5 green)

    (my copy is unpunched)

    --
    Robert Woodward <robertaw@drizzle.com>
    <http://www.drizzle.com/~robertaw