5th Fleet(VG) - How many blanks?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

If anyone out there has an unpunched copy or a copy they know to be complete
with the blank counters conveniently separated, could you tell me how many of
each type, the larger 5/8" and smaller 1/2", of blank counters comes with the
game? I would appreciate it to find out if I'm missing any counters needed for
play in my set. Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

In article <20041228125252.06386.00000325@mb-m22.aol.com>,
julianta@aol.com (Julian TA) wrote:

> If anyone out there has an unpunched copy or a copy they know to be complete
> with the blank counters conveniently separated, could you tell me how many of
> each type, the larger 5/8" and smaller 1/2", of blank counters comes with the
> game? I would appreciate it to find out if I'm missing any counters needed
> for play in my set. Thanks.

Small "1/2" - 4 blanks (2 red, 2 green)
Larger "5/8" - 8 blanks (3 red, 5 green)

(my copy is unpunched)

--
Robert Woodward <robertaw@drizzle.com>
<http://www.drizzle.com/~robertaw