Nokia 6100

Last response: in Brands
October 25, 2004 1:56:59 AM

Hi, does anyone know how to unlock the 6100, I know I need a master
code but cant figure out where I get it?

Anyone got any ideas?

All help greatfully appreciated.

More about : nokia 6100

Anonymous
October 25, 2004 2:54:10 AM

"Steve Derby" <stevederby20@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, does anyone know how to unlock the 6100, I know I need a master
> code but cant figure out where I get it?
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
>
> All help greatfully appreciated.

There's an unlock code calculator available for download at the UselessInfo
site in my sig.

HTH

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
October 25, 2004 3:14:40 AM

its easy send me your imei and ill give your unlock code

!