Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best way to wirelessly connect to TV

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 16, 2012 5:08:11 PM

My computer sits in my bedroom which is about 30 feet from my TV. I'm looking for a way to wirelessly connect my TV to my computer to play games, watch shows, browse, etc. What's your guys' suggestion on the best way to do this?

I'd love low latency and high definition transfer of video without an expensive price tag (lets say 200 would be expensive)

let me know please! :hello: 

More about : wirelessly connect

August 16, 2012 5:10:11 PM

Well I've got no answers for you as I've never heard of this being done (and I doubt it's possible), but if you find a way I'd love to hear it!

As for a practical solution: you can just run an HDMI cable through the wall to the other room and connect it to your TV (though I imagine that a 30-40 foot cable will introduce some signal degradation).
Score
August 16, 2012 5:12:31 PM

Can't do it to play games. You need a direct connection between the computer and tv with an HDMI cable or DVI or VGA cable.

Do u have aPS3?
Score
Related resources

Best solution

a b x TV
August 16, 2012 5:18:13 PM

Check this device out:

http://www.amazon.com/Veebeam-HD-Wireless-link-1080p/si...

Does what the OP wants. Of course, it has limitations.
August 16, 2012 5:37:51 PM

yup i was just looking into those as I was about to update my post. Only problem is I can't find any reviews from people playing games. Watching a movie is understandable as you wouldnt notice any latency from your computer since you aren't directly manipulating anything. But a game you would probably notice a difference
Score
August 16, 2012 6:18:37 PM

Best answer selected by bscarl88.
Score
August 16, 2012 6:59:35 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!