PSU keeps blowing.

Wammer

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
This has been an on going and expensive problem. About a month ago there was some bad weather and, while I was not at home at the time, the power went out and when I got back home I found my PSU had blown. That was an Antec Quattro 1000. After testing it I found it was indeed dead. So I went out and bought an Antect quattro 1200. I hooked it up and all went well. For about 4 days untill it blew also. So I called an electrician to check the wall socket and low and behold apparently there was not enough power coming through the socket. I plugged the 1200 back in and no dice, it still didn't work. So thinking it could have been the adapter I use I went and bought a new PSU (Thermaltake Tough power 1200) and a new $200 power adapter and plugged it all in. This was running swimmingly for about a week and now my psu has blown again. I've taken all of the components out of my case and can't find anything else fried that could be making every psu die. One thing a friend of mine keeps pointing out is that it seems to die when ever it rains. He seems to think there could be faulty wiring in the roof or something. Any insight would greatly appreciated.