Sign in with
Your question
Solved

NZXT... Any good?

Last response: in Systems
October 8, 2012 4:04:35 AM

Hey guys,

Really curious if the brand NZXT is any good?

I am buying the Phantom 410 FULL tower in black and I LOVE the look of white fans.. White anything actually.. And NZXT has white fans and PSU's and everything..

Input would be much appreciated :) 

Regards,

Dimitrije

More about : nzxt good

October 8, 2012 4:13:13 AM

Even white 'premium cables'
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
October 8, 2012 4:23:10 AM

NZXT's as good as any manufacturer, and the Phantom is enormously popular.
m
l
Related resources
October 8, 2012 4:23:16 AM

I've been pretty satisfied with their products, and from what I can see, they make quality products.
m
l
October 8, 2012 4:25:20 AM

Their fans included in the cases that I have bought seem to have really low CFM/really don't push much air. I have 2 nzxt cases and I do like them. The ones I have are tricky getting cabling done right and a pain in the rear but I like them overall. As far as their PSU's are concerned, I'd probably go for something straight from Antec, Corsair, Seasonic.

Customer service is pretty awesome. When I built my NZXT Vulcan, one fan had a buzzing noise. I contacted NZXT that same night, which was a Monday. Got a replacement fan that Thursday. No communication just had the big box at my door step. Cheers.
m
l
October 8, 2012 4:29:44 AM

My NZXT case is nothing short of quality. It looks like it came from aliens lol.
m
l
October 8, 2012 5:31:12 AM

It has spaceship-like cases design.

The cooling fans are neat looking since they're white.

I ordered the Gamma case, and currently I'm waiting for it to arrive.
m
l

Best solution

a c 118 B Homebuilt system
October 8, 2012 9:52:53 AM

NZXT makes very high quality computer cases. And yes, the Phantom flipping wreaks of awesomeness.
October 9, 2012 4:55:53 AM

Best answer selected by Dimitrije.
m
l
!