so I'm guessing 6 months till the game is fixed with a pat..

I'm guessing from all the complaints I've read
Arguing on usenet is like competeting in the special
olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

I think you post just to get your half-assed sig seen.

BTW, it is 'competing' and 'you're'.

"Alleged Accomplice" <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote in message news:72ima15rjim78ojrjklm29g44ki0falebe@4ax.com...
> I'm guessing from all the complaints I've read
> Arguing on usenet is like competeting in the special
> olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

"Alleged Accomplice" <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote in message
> I'm guessing from all the complaints I've read
> Arguing on usenet is like competeting in the special
> olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

I finally got it downloaded and other than the clunky create an account to
play online part, I really have no major complaints. I'm actually surprised,
it's much better than I was expecting. I'll be preordering it very soon.