Canon Digital Rebel XT

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 30, 2005 3:26:24 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Ordered this camera and looking for 2 lenses, I am a beginner. I need
info on a macro lens and a good regular lens with zoom. EF 75/200 or
EF 75/300 with image stabelizer.

I need to take pictures of dogs working, scenery and closeups.

thanks

bev :confused:

--
k9malinois

More about : canon digital rebel

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 11:46:09 AM

k9malinois wrote:
> Ordered this camera and looking for 2 lenses, I am a beginner. I need
> info on a macro lens and a good regular lens with zoom. EF 75/200 or
> EF 75/300 with image stabelizer.
>
> I need to take pictures of dogs working, scenery and closeups.
>
> thanks
>
> bev :confused:

Ask in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

This newsgroup is not for DSLR cameras.

David
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 1:50:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

sorry

bev

--
k9malinois