Hi, I kept these four parts on amazon cart since june and waited for prices to drop. Three of the them got price reduction and the fourth just got a discount that i think will be temporary. That's why a want to order the parts now unless you guys suggest me to wait until black friday next month. (there are other reasons why i waited and why i want them now, but if the black friday discounts worth it, then i will wait even more)
The PC will be my first build for gaming mainly. No overclocking intended. Purchasing will be from one store only (amazon) to reduce shipping costs.
Do you guys suggest any changes or am I good to go? I'm ready to spend little more if the performance increase worth it.