My computer is saying the catalyst control center is not supported by the driver

gwynsteph

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
Hello,
My computer is saying "catalyst control center is not supported the driver version of enabled graphics adapter. Either update ATI graphics driver or enable ATI adapter using displays manager" What should I do? My daughter was fooling around and changing the scree saver pictures. Is this why?

Hi, suggest you update the video driver. Your PC maker has a support web page that will point you to both the right driver to download and instructions for how to install it.

Typically this is easy. Goto the support page. Enter your PC's model number. Goto the 'download' or 'driver' section. Download the suggested video driver.

Sometimes it's harder. If you take a look and are not sure what to do then post your PC's make and model number.

jamcrky

Distinguished
May 4, 2011
Hello everyone, concerning the last tread about the catalyst control center, I thought think only applied if your using and ATI card which at this point I am not. So can u tell me why I am still creating this prompt....I did have the card installed once but I removed it and went to GeForce card.................Thanks much if you can tell how to get rid of this prompt Jim

TRENDING THREADS