gamerzspot

Honorable
Aug 16, 2012
Alright so I have a pc back in Europe ( Moving back soon ) but I have a temp pc here and what I was hoping to do was buy a GPU for this pc and then bring it back to Europe because my temp pc is terrible.

Alright so I have 2x Amd Hd 6770's 1gb /ea
and I was wondering if there were any graphics cards that would be a step up from this card for a reasonable price, ( Preferably just ONE gpu because I don't like running multiple ) Please excuse me if I sound like I have no clue what I'm talking about because I really don't know much about computers, please list any upgrades within about a 300 dollar price cap.
*If you find something really good then I might be able to go over budget.* Thanks! :)

gamerzspot

Honorable
Aug 16, 2012
Am assuming you meant the 670? :p
Now for 400.00 it has mixed reviews, is it much better than cf 6770's and by how much?
The Hd 7950 is ~50 dollars less, how big would you say is the difference in performance between the
7950 and the 670?

No I meant the new GTX660Ti which is a $300card!! Just look in the link I posted or this one http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-660-ti-benchmark-review,3279.html

TRENDING THREADS