Matrix Games

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Ok I am trying to find a UK seller of these games:

Airborne Assault:Highway to the Reich

Korsun Pocket and expansion

Uncommon Valour

Any know please pop me a reply or post here,

Ta

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

>Ok I am trying to find a UK seller of these games:
>
>Airborne Assault:Highway to the Reich
>
>Korsun Pocket and expansion
>
>Uncommon Valour
>
>Any know please pop me a reply or post here,
>
>Ta

Duchet have Uncommon Valour:

http://www.duchet.com/

JL

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Thxs for that, any more out there?

"Jim Linwood" <jlinwood@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Ok I am trying to find a UK seller of these games:
>>
>>Airborne Assault:Highway to the Reich
>>
>>Korsun Pocket and expansion
>>
>>Uncommon Valour
>>
>>Any know please pop me a reply or post here,
>>
>>Ta
>>

> Duchet have Uncommon Valour:
>
> http://www.duchet.com/
>
> JL

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

You can order these online directly from matrix themselves. When you go to
their shopping page simply pick the Uk shop. All their current games are
there.
RobP

"Toppers" <toppers@brinyengarde.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ok I am trying to find a UK seller of these games:
>
> Airborne Assault:Highway to the Reich
>
> Korsun Pocket and expansion
>
> Uncommon Valour
>
> Any know please pop me a reply or post here,
>
> Ta

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

got it off Matrix in the end good game...

Toppers wrote:
> Ok I am trying to find a UK seller of these games:
>
> Airborne Assault:Highway to the Reich
>
> Korsun Pocket and expansion
>
> Uncommon Valour
>
> Any know please pop me a reply or post here,
>
> Ta

Another game you might want to look into is War in the Pacific. It's
an expanded version of Uncommon Valour which includes the entire
Pacific war from the Indian theatre to the West Coast of the
continental US. It's a huge game but a blast, I think. If you like
Uncommon Valor, you'll probably like WitP too I should think. WitP is,
however, a bit more complex than UV. I've only played the Allies so
far. The Japanese seem much more difficult to play in WitP.

Gary