Sony DSC-T1 and multiburst mode

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 2, 2005 11:24:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Does anyone know how to export pictures shot in Multi Burst mode to a gif
animation, or separate all the frames into individual images?

Thanks!
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:47:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

I don't know about turning the frames into a gif, but shouldn't each
photo from the multiburst be individual shots? I have a DSC-W1 which
is very similar and both our camera's multiburst modes should be
identical.

Or am I reading the second part of the question incorrectly?
!