Windows XP Pro - Sound Driver

Are the sound drivers from Windows XP Home edition and
Windows XP Pro the same? I have a Compaq and I installed
the softpaq for sound and it doesn't work. If the drivers
are different, where can I get the correct sound driver for
Windows XP Pro?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows sound driver

    Hello
    They should be the same but if you know which sound card you have then you
    can do a google search for that card.
    www.google.com

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus

Drivers Sound Driver Device Driver Windows XP