Sign in with
Your question

New build cpu loud help!!!!

Last response: in CPUs
February 22, 2013 4:20:49 AM

okay so i got my new gaming pc running but now i here the cpu fan its really loud and i do not like it.it will run up to 52c-59c while am gaming idk if that is bad but its seems so what should i do to fix this and yes the cpu fan is in the right cpu fan plugin.also can you guys tell how much the temp should be while am not gaming ido believe it is 31c-35c right and how much it should be or okay to be at while gaming thanks so much am hoping to get this fix also here are my specs. ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0,AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Editio, SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W,SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB,G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB.

More about : build cpu loud

February 22, 2013 4:37:08 AM

techscythe said:
okay so i got my new gaming pc running but now i here the cpu fan its really loud and i do not like it.it will run up to 52c-59c while am gaming idk if that is bad but its seems so what should i do to fix this and yes the cpu fan is in the right cpu fan plugin.also can you guys tell how much the temp should be while am not gaming ido believe it is 31c-35c right and how much it should be or okay to be at while gaming thanks so much am hoping to get this fix also here are my specs. ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0,AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Editio, SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W,SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB,G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB.

are u really sure that the cpu fan is doing that, not the pc case fan/s or psu fan?
is it noisy too when not im gaming (pc in idle i mean)?

if you want to, you can adjust the fan speed or when it will be throttle up the fan speed with bios setting. if it is not OCed cpu, make sure that your Cool'n'Cool is on and change fan speed to max when the temperature reaches 48-49C only.

if you have more money, you can buy water-cooling or any cooling that uses less noisy fan or fanless (expensive setup)

thats my opinion. for me, im quite ok for fan noise (using stock cooling)
m
l
February 22, 2013 12:48:18 PM

it is also noisy while am not doing anything also i check which is making the noise it is the cpu also can i take the cooling fan out of this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... and put it somewhere else like where the cpu fan is would that be better to do this it is the only extra fan i have.o one more thing when i turn my pc my gaming mouse is still has it lights on also my keyboard would do the same if caps lock light is on why has this happen it did not with my other pre build computer
m
l
February 22, 2013 2:18:24 PM

am going to change cpu fans which one would be the best and that will work with my set up
m
l
!