Your question
Solved

Need some advice building new pc

Last response: in Systems
October 9, 2012 10:02:41 AM

Hello guys,Im newbie and this is new thread after i delete the other thread
I am going to make new PC and need some advice

Heres mine option
CPU:Intel core i5 2400(not going to overlock)
Motherboard:Asrock extreme gen3 z68)
GPU:AMD Radeon 7770
HDD:Caviar blue 1tb
Ram:Corsair vengeance 8gb
PSU:any kind of psu(600 watt or above)
DVD:Samsung 22x
Case:Aerocool strike x

Approximate Purchase Date:2013
Budget Range:550-660$
System Usage from Most to Least Important:Gaming and surfing the internet
Are you buying a monitor:No
Do you need to buy OS:No
Overclocking:No
SLI or Crossfire:No

Do i need extra fan?Worth if buying 2500k without overclocking?GPU is good enough?8gb of ram is high,or i only need 4gb?

More about : advice building

October 9, 2012 10:06:30 AM

You don't want to just say "any kind of psu", as there are some real pieces of crap out there. You want Antec, Seasonic, Corsair, OCZ, XFX, PCP&C, beQuiet, Enermax, or a few others. You may also want to go for Ivy Bridge and an H77 board as there is no point to Zseries chipsets if not OCing or SLI/CF.

500W is enough.
October 9, 2012 10:17:17 AM

Someone Somewhere said:
You don't want to just say "any kind of psu", as there are some real pieces of crap out there. You want Antec, Seasonic, Corsair, OCZ, XFX, PCP&C, beQuiet, Enermax, or a few others. You may also want to go for Ivy Bridge and an H77 board as there is no point to Zseries chipsets if not OCing or SLI/CF.

500W is enough.

Hi :) ,I will find XFX psu,about the motherboard,ill also find it
Thank you for some advice,i dont know much about motherboard :) 
Related resources

Best solution

October 9, 2012 10:36:55 AM

You should plan this when your actually nearing the date to buy the build. Prices will inevitably change and if you could wait to maybe June, you might have more money and you will be able to get the new Intel Haswell processors.
October 9, 2012 1:04:13 PM

Nw333 said:
You should plan this when your actually nearing the date to buy the build. Prices will inevitably change and if you could wait to maybe June, you might have more money and you will be able to get the new Intel Haswell processors.

I can wait to June but depend on money too :D 
October 9, 2012 1:06:38 PM

Thats something you should not worry about. Set the money aside or something, then gradually save more. It will potentially save you from upgrading after a year or so.
October 28, 2012 10:42:50 AM

Best answer selected by ultimatum_41.
!