Error Obtained While Loading Driver-Help

sriram

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windbg,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Hello All
I made a Disk filter driver based on Diskperf sample.
But when i install it for the first active hard disk it crashes..
But when i install it for the second hard disk it works fine ...

I use addfilter provided in the DDK for that..
When i use it for the first hard disk which is the active hard disk from i
am booting
i get the following error in the debugger

Expecting ur help in this regard
Thanks

Symbol search path is:
c:\path_driver\symbols;SRV*c:\SymbolFilePath*http://msdl.microsoft.com/downl
oad/symbols

*** Fatal System Error: 0x0000007b
(0xF8876640,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Break instruction exception - code 80000003 (first chance)

A fatal system error has occurred.
Debugger entered on first try; Bugcheck callbacks have not been invoked.

A fatal system error has occurred.

Connected to Windows XP 2600 x86 compatible target, ptr64 FALSE

***
*
*
* Bugcheck Analysis
*
*
*
***

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7B, {f8876640, c0000034, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt!KiBugCheckDebugBreak+19 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

nt!RtlpBreakWithStatusInstruction:
8051ac9c cc int 3

SriRam wrote:
> <snip>
> Expecting ur help in this regard
> <snip>

Cultural note: This reads as a demand for help rather than as a request.
Since you're asking people to give you free help so that your company
can market a commercial product, I'd say that most US programmers would
be offended. Better to just post your question without any statement of
what your expectations or hopes might be...

--
Walter Oney, Consulting and Training
Basic and Advanced Driver Programming Seminars

sriram

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windbg,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Sorry if my statement might have offended any..

Is there anyway to solve that error???

Regards

"Walter Oney" <waltoney@oneysoft.com> wrote in message
> SriRam wrote:
> > <snip>
> > Expecting ur help in this regard
> > <snip>
>
> Cultural note: This reads as a demand for help rather than as a request.
> Since you're asking people to give you free help so that your company
> can market a commercial product, I'd say that most US programmers would
> be offended. Better to just post your question without any statement of
> what your expectations or hopes might be...
>
> --
> Walter Oney, Consulting and Training
> Basic and Advanced Driver Programming Seminars
> Check out our schedule at http://www.oneysoft.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windbg,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

Bug Check 0x7B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE