Hi, I really need help. I recently installed a GeForce
MX 400 graphics card on my system. I installed the card
ok, then I proceeded to install the drivers for the card,
and there was a problem with a few of the drivers. There
was a box that came up stating that these drivers were
not XP Compatible. Does anyone know how to get these
drivers installed on my system? Without them, my
computer reboots by itself all the time, and I am always
getting error reports from microsoft.
Help Please.
Sherry

----------------
Cheers,
Rajiv Das

"Sherry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I really need help. I recently installed a GeForce
> MX 400 graphics card on my system. I installed the card
> ok, then I proceeded to install the drivers for the card,
> and there was a problem with a few of the drivers. There
> was a box that came up stating that these drivers were
> not XP Compatible. Does anyone know how to get these
> drivers installed on my system? Without them, my
> computer reboots by itself all the time, and I am always
> getting error reports from microsoft.
> Help Please.
> Sherry

If you find a solution please let me know im having the
same problem even with the lastest drivers

Drivers for GeForce graphics cards can be downloaded from www.nvidia.com
www.coribright.com