Sign in with
Your question

Couple of questions (Gaming Specs) Please Help!

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
February 22, 2013 12:49:22 PM

PC Specs:

- Computer Case Coolermaster Elite 371
- CPU - Intel i5 3570 - (4 x 3.4 GHZ)
- Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz
- Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD 7950 - 3 GB - (XFX) - (PCI-E) (Plan to switch/crossfire in future)
- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H (Intel Z77) - VGA/DVI/HDMI
- Power Supply Cooler Master GX Lite 700W PSU - Low Noise
- 1 TB Seagate (1000 GB) SATA-III HDD 7200 RPM 64MB

Will this be able to handle Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3 at Mid-High/Ultra Resolutions which a stable FPS Count and minimum lag. Also will my motherboard support Crossfire, in case in the future I decide to upgrade. Furthermore, should I just use one hard drive for now, and get another one in the future and if yes, should it be a solid state or a normal one? Also, how long will this PC last for, meaning will it still be able to run games in like 2014? ty
a b à CPUs
February 22, 2013 2:23:44 PM

Your rig is good.you mentioned will run that games with good fps.i think that rig will last for next 3 yrs untill there is big change in gaming industry.getting ssd will speed up the system.
February 22, 2013 2:44:21 PM

ASHISH65 said:
Your rig is good.you mentioned will run that games with good fps.i think that rig will last for next 3 yrs untill there is big change in gaming industry.getting ssd will speed up the system.

ty :) 
Related resources
February 22, 2013 2:54:06 PM

Yup, That's almost exactly the same build I'm getting. You should be able to run everything on Ultra with at least 30fps.

Ultra and high don really have much of a difference so if in a couple years you start to see some performance issues, just lower the setting a bit.

Hope it helped.
Cheers :) 
February 22, 2013 2:57:27 PM

also, if you are planning to Crossfire X in the future. It would be better to just sell your 7950 and get a better card. EG 8950 or something :/ 

Crossfire is a good option when you have multiple monitors. But if just running one screen, Its better to get a newer card.

Cheers :) 
February 22, 2013 3:04:26 PM

Yeah, I'll probably purchase a better single GPU later. I just like the choice to be able to crossfire in case I actually wish to.
!