any example about read/write memory direct in driver?

i have writed a device driver,when inside driver,i'm trying to read from
memory location 0x03233452 or another (memory address could be any), i get a
bule screen ,why? any example about read/write memory direct in driver?

os:xp sp1 xpddk

Off the top of my head I'd say you have an illegal address, or you are
attempting to address user memory while in an arbitrary thread context. If
you really are attempting to use direct, then you need to look at
METHOD_IN/OUT_DIRECT and DO_DIRECT_IO in the DDK documentation.

--
Gary G. Little
Seagate Technologies, LLC