I am planning to do my first build sometime in May. Here are the specs:

Core i7 3770k
Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
HGST Deskstar 7K1000.C 1TB 7,200 RPM Hard Drive
Zotac ZT-60405-10L NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy E 4 GB
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Motherboard
Thermaltake Silent Intel LGA1156 CPU Cooler
Lite-ON 24X SATA DVD Burner

I don't really know how much power I'll need, but I read that the video card will need at least 300w.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/315751/GameXStream_850_Watt_ATX_Power_Supply_Refurbished

^I like this one, but are refurb PSUs bad?

Any suggestions? I'm trying to keep it under $80. Thanks in advance!

Solution
For a system using a single GeForce GTX 630 graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 300 Watt or greater system power supply that has a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps or greater.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) @ 50°C ambient temperature, is the most important factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) will require an additional ??? Amp increase to the combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the...
For a system using a single GeForce GTX 630 graphics card NVIDIA specifies a minimum of a 300 Watt or greater system power supply that has a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps or greater.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) @ 50°C ambient temperature, is the most important factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) will require an additional ??? Amp increase to the combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the overclock you are trying to achieve.

The GeForce GT 630 draws less than 68 Watts even when running a GPU stress testing utility like Furmark. The 300 Watt figure stated is for the system including the graphics card, CPU, motherboard, hard disk drive, optical disk drive, CPU cooling fan, case cooling fan, etc.

That OCZ GameXStream 850W (OCZ850GXS) is a discontinued product (i.e. EOL - End of Life). In fact the whole GameXStream Series was discontinued by OCZ. They had a very poor reliability record and the PSU cooling fan was considered loud.

Solution