scanner and camera wizard

April 6, 2004 12:34:33 AM

when I connect my digital camera the "scanner and camera
wizard" doesn't pop up any more. How can I get it to pop
up instead of a file folder.

More about : scanner camera wizard

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
April 7, 2004 6:38:25 PM

Try removing and reinstalling the camera drivers and software or check for
updates for same at the camera manufacturers website and remove the current
drivers and software and install the updated versions.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

!