scanner and camera wizard

when I connect my digital camera the "scanner and camera
wizard" doesn't pop up any more. How can I get it to pop
up instead of a file folder.
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner camera wizard

    Try removing and reinstalling the camera drivers and software or check for
    updates for same at the camera manufacturers website and remove the current
    drivers and software and install the updated versions.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Gabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I connect my digital camera the "scanner and camera
    > wizard" doesn't pop up any more. How can I get it to pop
    > up instead of a file folder.

Drivers Cameras Scanners Device Driver Windows XP