nokia's bluetooth handsfree for N6230

i'm looking for nokia bluetooth handsfree for my N6230.

on web page I found two models:
Nokia HS-4W
Nokia HDW-2

so the question is, which one is the better one and why?

I found that second one (HDW-2) can use voice commnads thath has N6230
(special button) also has bulit in volume buttons. don't know the HS-4W has
this fnctions or sth more...

thanx for any suggestions and help

--
iTuiTu
3 answers Last reply

    "It" :-)

    Take a look at Jabra BT200/BT250. Just as good as Nokia (in fact better in
    some respects), and both work with the 6230, for voice dialling, call
    terminate, call originate, call hold.

    www.jabra.com (if you want to have a read first), and
    www.mobilefun.co.uk who are about the cheapest I have seen.

    I have been using the Jabra BT200 for the past 10 months, and WELL
    satisfied. I use it all day, with many incoming and a few outgoing calls,
    and it still doesn't "ask" to be charged after a full days use.

    Cheers

    "iTuiTu" <ituituWYWALTO@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
    > i'm looking for nokia bluetooth handsfree for my N6230.
    >
    > on web page I found two models:
    > Nokia HS-4W
    > Nokia HDW-2
    >
    > so the question is, which one is the better one and why?
    >
    > I found that second one (HDW-2) can use voice commnads thath has N6230
    > (special button) also has bulit in volume buttons. don't know the HS-4W
    has
    > this fnctions or sth more...
    >
    > thanx for any suggestions and help
    >
    > --
    > iTuiTu

    .... :) I need to choose between this two nokia models. exactly and only.

    --
    iTuiTu

    From the quick look from Nokia site, HS-4W has longer stand-by and talk
    times.

    Voice commands (at least dialing) works from any headset if the phone
    supports it - just press call button long enough. Other voice commands I
    don't know.

Nokia Bluetooth