Need Info buy Mobo and VGA for gaming system budget $400

hi guys i need ur help and best suggestion for get best performance..
i plan for building a gaming computer for my son, but i already have this:

processor intel i3 2120
hardisk seagate 250 gb 7200
memory corsair DDR3 4gb
asus dvd/rw 20x
LG led 22" dgt

i need info for buy motherboard, video card, case..and I probably won't over clock

what should i bought for those ?

tyvm
6 answers Last reply
More about need info mobo gaming system budget
  1. what does he play? 400 dollars for a rig and a monitor only lets him play modern games at low settings
  2. TheBigTroll said:
    what does he play? 400 dollars for a rig and a monitor only lets him play modern games at low settings


    oh sorry i was wrong translate my country's currency, so forget about the 400dollar,,,

    and like i say on threads, i already have some part for my pc, like this :

    processor intel i3 2120
    hardisk seagate 250 gb 7200
    memory corsair DDR3 4gb
    asus dvd/rw 20x
    LG led 22" dgt


    just help me and describe a suitable mobo, vga, case thanks


    *sorry my english not good..
  3. um ok.

    id suggest something like a 7850 for a video card and a asrock h77m motherboard. for the case id suggest a antec 302 but i have no idea which country you are from and what parts are avaliable
  4. i would suggest you save some money and get msi H61 motherboard since you wont be overclocking you dont need anything fancy ..as for video card i suggest a radeon hd7750.. nice performance low power consumption and doesnt require a 6 pin pcie connector to be plugged in.. :)
  5. TheBigTroll said:
    um ok.

    id suggest something like a 7850 for a video card and a asrock h77m motherboard. for the case id suggest a antec 302 but i have no idea which country you are from and what parts are avaliable



    oh ok thx..i will check on shop the video card and motherboard, and hope available in Indonesia..
  6. mohit9206 said:
    i would suggest you save some money and get msi H61 motherboard since you wont be overclocking you dont need anything fancy ..as for video card i suggest a radeon hd7750.. nice performance low power consumption and doesnt require a 6 pin pcie connector to be plugged in.. :)


    ok tyvm i will check MSI on shop.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems