Mixer devices

a b \ Driver
April 6, 2004 12:48:58 AM

I have Windows XP Home and I can't get any sound out of
my speakers. When I pull up "Volume Control" I egt the
error message, "There are no active mixer devices
available." I thought I could solve the problem by
installing Roxio Easy CD Creator, but it did not work. I
contacted the company that built my PC, they said that I
must not have installed all the drivers nd software snt
with the PC. I did. I don't know what else to do. Any
help would be appreciated.

More about : mixer devices

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
April 6, 2004 8:10:23 PM

I guess your sound card is not installed by default or somehow it got
uninstalled. Just check out in device manager.

--
Cheers,

!