Mixer devices

I have Windows XP Home and I can't get any sound out of
my speakers. When I pull up "Volume Control" I egt the
error message, "There are no active mixer devices
available." I thought I could solve the problem by
installing Roxio Easy CD Creator, but it did not work. I
contacted the company that built my PC, they said that I
must not have installed all the drivers nd software snt
with the PC. I did. I don't know what else to do. Any
help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about mixer devices

    I guess your sound card is not installed by default or somehow it got
    uninstalled. Just check out in device manager.

    --
    ----------------
    Cheers,

    "Matt Mongiello" <flameonkledragon@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I have Windows XP Home and I can't get any sound out of
    > my speakers. When I pull up "Volume Control" I egt the
    > error message, "There are no active mixer devices
    > available." I thought I could solve the problem by
    > installing Roxio Easy CD Creator, but it did not work. I
    > contacted the company that built my PC, they said that I
    > must not have installed all the drivers nd software snt
    > with the PC. I did. I don't know what else to do. Any
    > help would be appreciated.

Drivers Devices Windows XP