Solved

Help!

Hello,
frist let me say thanks for reading this so im upgrading my pc im stuck between 2 cpus they are A10-5800k and the phenom ii x4 i know the phenom is older buti like it lol which of these would be best for gaming low to mid settings thanks Jay
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help
  1. What GPU do you have?
  2. hello frist thanks for reading this well im stuck between 2 cpus the A10-5800k and the phenom ii x4 965 this is for gaming low to mid settings thanks Jay
  3. a old ddr2 lol thats why i need help with the cpu if i go with the A10 my mobo will be an msi A55 and if i go with the phenom my mobo will be th GA 760once i have this i can find a gpu lol maybe you can point me in the rite place thanks jay
  4. Quote:
    What GPU do you have?

a old ddr2 lol thats why i need help with the cpu if i go with the A10 my mobo will be an msi A55 and if i go with the phenom my mobo will be th GA 760once i have this i can find a gpu lol maybe you can point me in the rite place thanks jay
  5. Will you be using a graphics card? PS. The A10-5800k isn't a cpu, it is an APU.
  6. The 965BE is the stronger CPU!
  7. rolli59 said:
    The 965BE is the stronger CPU!

ik lol i love the phenom but its old wont it be outdated some?
  8. bluehowell said:
    Will you be using a graphics card? PS. The A10-5800k isn't a cpu, it is an APU.

well with the A10 i would crossfire and with the phenom i would get a GTX lol
  9. This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
    Help!
  10. The problem with the A10 is that it will only crossfire with low end cards like 6670 max while you can go with a much stronger GPU like HD7850 with the stronger CPU which is the 965BE.
  11. rolli59 said:
    The problem with the A10 is that it will only crossfire with low end cards like 6670 max while you can go with a much stronger GPU like HD7850 with the stronger CPU which is the 965BE.

well if i get the phenom the mobo im getting is an GA 760 and would kingston hyper ram be good its 1333+ ill be getting 2x4gbs
  12. Best answer
    Yes it will be fine.
  13. Best answer selected by xJayymassacrex.
  14. rolli59 said:
    Yes it will be fine.

Thank you so much
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Phenom