It's gonna be a DVD game? Thats all chips and bits had for..

My DVD player makes more noise than dragster.
Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:18:16 -0500, Alleged Accomplice wrote:

> It's gonna be a DVD game?

There will be a CD version too.

> Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you
> win you're still retarded.

Please add a signature delimiter to your signature. It would improve the
readability of your posts. See below for an example (note the space is
important):

--
Lenroc

>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:18:16 -0500, Alleged Accomplice wrote:
>
>> It's gonna be a DVD game?
>
>There will be a CD version too.
>
>> Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you
>> win you're still retarded.
>
>Please add a signature delimiter to your signature. It would improve the
>readability of your posts. See below for an example (note the space is
>important):

Yeah and I drink beer from a can too lol

Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Solidus

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2005

<my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote:

>My DVD player makes more noise than dragster.
>Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
>olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Use a Drive mapper such as nero's Imagedrive create a virtual
harddisk image of the DVD, and play off that

/Solidus

<Solidus> wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:18:16 -0500, Alleged Accomplice
> <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote:
>
>>My DVD player makes more noise than dragster.
>>Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
>>olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
>

> Use a Drive mapper such as nero's Imagedrive create a virtual
> harddisk image of the DVD, and play off that

A DVD image is going to take a huge chunk of your harddrive. Plus, I'm
willing to bet that BF2 will have the Securom copy protection, which will
demand the disabling of virtual CD drives or require that you play with the
physical disc in.

"Kevin R. Murphy" <kevinm817@cox.net> wrote in

> A DVD image is going to take a huge chunk of your harddrive. Plus, I'm
> willing to bet that BF2 will have the Securom copy protection, which
> will demand the disabling of virtual CD drives or require that you
> play with the physical disc in.

There are virtual CD systems that get around Securom's stupid drive-killing
nature.

Good point about the DVD size. But you may not need all the files.

>"Kevin R. Murphy" <kevinm817@cox.net> wrote in
>
>> A DVD image is going to take a huge chunk of your harddrive. Plus, I'm
>> willing to bet that BF2 will have the Securom copy protection, which
>> will demand the disabling of virtual CD drives or require that you
>> play with the physical disc in.
>
>There are virtual CD systems that get around Securom's stupid drive-killing
>nature.
>
>Good point about the DVD size. But you may not need all the files.

Yeah I have a prog that can make a copy of it but it's a big ass pain
for just a cd, dvd will take forever.