Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

In article <P5adnanoRP_lLYzfRVnygg@casema.nl>,
"robin mayer" <robinmayer@casema.nl> wrote:

> he people this is realy a great game take a look sign in and have fun
> http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?uid=V30277[...]

It *is* a rather fun game -- amazingly so, when you consider how it
describes so poorly (a text based, turn based, web based MMORPG :D)

....But I think it's lame to post your recruit URL without noting that
fact. Plus it's against the rules. Someone should report you so your
character gets cleared ;)

Game link: <http://www.darkthrone.com>

--
Please take off your shoes before arriving at my in-box.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends