Compact Flash CF Autorun

Is there any way I can get a autorun.inf or .exe file to
work on a compact flash (CF) card under XP?
1 answer Last reply
More about compact flash autorun

    Autorun from removable drives, especially flash, can be a serious security threat.
    Are you sure you really want this?

    "VIR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way I can get a autorun.inf or .exe file to
    > work on a compact flash (CF) card under XP?

Drivers Compact Flash Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP