ASUS Xonar DX

Samsung S223BB SATA

Corsair Force 3 120 GB

MSI H77MA-G43

Tacens Radix V 850W

Aerocool Strike-X One ATX

More about : comment build

October 11, 2012 1:31:56 PM

I would prefer you use a quality power supply (PSU) from Corsair or Seasonic. Also, do you plan to install a hard drive (HDD) as well?

You could also use the integrated audio adapter and drop the Xonar DX unless you have very demanding audio needs.
October 11, 2012 1:34:40 PM

Two comments.
1. Unless you have an audiophile class amplifier, speakers, and ears a sound card is a waste of money, as you will not HEAR a difference over the built-in sound.

2. I have never heard of that Power supply, so cannot give an objective opinion of it. I would recommend one by Corsair, SeaSonic, Antec, PCP&C, or Enermax.
Related resources
October 11, 2012 1:39:17 PM

Two concerns:

The H77 motherboard will not allow you to overclock your "K" (unlocked processor). If you want the ability to overclock CPU, you need a Z77 mobo.
I am not familiar with that power supply, so suspect it may be poor. If you confirm where you are, and what website, you are using, could advise further. Also, you don't need anything like 850w, unless you are planning to add a 2nd graphics card. Is that the case?

Also, I doubt you will need a sound card. On board sound is pretty good, with most mobos. It's something you could add later, in unlikely event you find you need it.
October 11, 2012 4:20:26 PM

Ok thanks for the input. I guess I read some pretty convincing articles on the net about sound cards. Doesnt it give you better performance because you have a dedicated sound card?

About the HDD, i dont really keep many things on my computer. If i need it in the future i´ll just get it then

About the PSU, if I go for corsair or the others you reccomended, how much W should I get? I dont plan on getting a 2nd graphics card

For example: Would this one be a good idea?

http://www.att.is/product_info.php?cPath=41_34&products...

The motherboard: Would this one suffice malborn?

http://www.att.is/product_info.php?cPath=41_25_291&prod...

October 11, 2012 6:05:09 PM

Subject to neither supporting TWO graphics cards, both PSU and mobo are OK. Unless you plan to spend a lot of money, on speakers, or headphones, and have the "ear" to know the difference, you are unlikely to hear any benefit, from dedicated sound card. Like I said, you can always add one, later, but don't think you will find it necessary.
I would recommend getting some sort of HDD, even if only 500GB, rather than JUST SSD. 120GB of SSD can soon get filled with a lot of rubbish, that you just don't need fast access to, unless you have an external drive, for that, and backing up.
October 11, 2012 7:23:08 PM

So 600W is enough? My friend told me to pick the processor but I am kind of a noob when it comes to this stuff, does the K at the end mean that the processor is unlocked for overclocking? Is it a simple proccess to up the GHz? Would the 600W in the link be enough then?

Also the motherboard in the link will allow me to overclock or turbo boost my processor?

Again, thank you for the education
October 11, 2012 7:25:01 PM

Yes K means unlocked. 600w is enough. OCing is pretty easy.
!