Tags:
  • New Build
  • Games
  • Graphics Cards
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
September 25, 2012 3:31:30 PM

Guyz i want to buy a pc which will play every game in full settings and which is in reasonable price and also one graphic card which will play every game in full settings
My budget is around 450 $

More about : reasonable price

a b U Graphics card
September 25, 2012 5:50:44 PM

Hi :) 

Not going to happen for that budget... the graphics card alone will cost more than that...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
September 25, 2012 5:58:53 PM

Ok without the graphic card what is the price of the computer that will be needed
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
September 25, 2012 6:05:15 PM

The advice I give my customers who come in my computer shops for a GAMING machine is...

You NEED to spend HALF the cost of the machine on the graphics card....SO ...$1000 machine of which $500 should be the card...

m
l
September 25, 2012 6:06:42 PM

Plz can u give me an example of which pc i should buy
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 25, 2012 7:59:11 PM

Quote:
Plz can u give me an example of which pc i should buy

I cannot as no idea what country you are in and what budget....

m
l
September 26, 2012 5:07:58 PM

Quote:
This $500 PC could play all the tested games on Ultra (as long as you don't expect a solid 60FPS) and could be tweaked a bit more since GPUs have gone down in price slightly. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-pc-overclock...

I dont need any Hardisk i already have one terabyte no need for Ram i have 2 kingston 2GB ram what i need is a computer which will play games in high settings and a Graphic card
So i dont need to build any computer what i need is a Pc and Card
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 26, 2012 5:31:35 PM

We need to know where you live and what exactly do you need.But still don't trust anyone who says you can max out every game on a PC that costs 450$.That's just not going to happen.
I did however make an uncomplete build for you which will allow you to play games at close to their maximum settings.That is however if you can use your old hard drive, case, optical drive and ram

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-2310 2.9GHz Quad-Core Processor ($179.98 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock H61M-DGS Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB Video Card ($179.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $444.95
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

This build is pretty much the best you can build in this price range.It's just that good.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
October 11, 2012 2:32:31 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Video Games to section Systems by The_Prophecy
m
l
!