Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best grafics card brand (msi,asus, gigabyte, EVGA)

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 18, 2012 9:31:43 PM

ok so im looking into the gtx 660t!!( first build)

im looking into card brands and want to hear from what you think is the best!

im looking into the coolest and quitest card with good quality and warrenty.

asus has the best motherboards but msi has thier afterburner software known to overclock well.

help is greatly apreciated!
thanks! :D 
August 18, 2012 9:50:10 PM

MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, EVGA are all good brands, go with the one with the best warrenty and best price. Though EVGA has (or had, its been awhile since I checked) a program in which you can upgrade your card within 90 days by sending it in to them and paying the difference for a better card.

The other things to consider is how the card is cooled is it a reference heatsink or aftermarket that they put on, and which would work better for you.

To put it short there is no easy answer for this in my opinion. It comes down to what you want specifically after you narrowed down the card you want, as there are a lot of options available between these quality companies.
August 18, 2012 10:33:57 PM

If im not mistaken, i belive that XFX and EVGA wont void your warranty with overclocking unless the damage is cause by overclocking
Related resources
August 29, 2012 4:20:03 AM

Best answer selected by awesomedude911.
March 22, 2013 11:03:43 PM

in my opinion evga is the best. 3 year transferable warranty. good cards. and i like precision x over msi afterburner for overclocking the 600 series cards. as the boost clocks are weird. ive had 4 cards from them over the years. including my 2 680's and have been good to go. and like hella d said. as long as you dont overvolt your card and literally cook it, your warranty is all set
!