VIA AC'97 audio drivers

My system keeps crashing and the error report says its a
device driver causing the problem. I've narrowed the
problem down to the VIA AC'97 audio drivers, does anyone
know where to find up to date drivers that are digitally
signed by microsoft.

The website of your motherboard manufacturer is usually the best place to
start.

Cari
www.coribright.com