Got this from AMD
1. Download the WICU.http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility.shtml
2. Uninstall everything related to ATI/AMD and reboot through programs and features in the Control Panel (programs and features).
Use DriverSweeper (freeware) to remove any remnants of AMD (check the "AMD Display" box) (http://phyxion.net/item/driver-sweeper.html).
3. Launch WICU and delete anything related to ATI/AMD/CCC.
4. Delete all ATI/AMD folders in "C:\Program Files" and "C:\Program Files (x86)".
5. Boot into safemode and navigate to the "C:\Windows\Assembly" folder and delete any assemblies which have the public token key "90ba9c70f846762e". It is possible that you won't find any, but check it.
7. Install the Catalyst package again. It should work now.
In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.
AMD Global Customer Care