Closed Solved

Upgrading Radeon HD 4650 (150$-200$)

USAGE: Just Games
PSU: Coolermaster 400W
CURRENT GPU: Radeon HD 4650
MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1336x768 (15inch LCD)
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3
PROCESSOR: AMD Phenom II x6 1100T (Black Edition)

Don't have enough budget to change both GPU and PSU so looking for a card I can run properly with my 400W PSU.
Both Radeon and Nvidia are good with me unless having a radeon card with a AMD processor means anything.

PSU INFO:
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about upgrading radeon 4650
  1. Best answer
    Thank you for posting power supply information. You have no clue how much this helps. So many people dont do it.

I would recommend the Radeon HD7770 with your power supply. It does not use alot of power and therefore is perfect for your computer.
  2. Deemo13 said:
    Thank you for posting power supply information. You have no clue how much this helps. So many people dont do it.

I would recommend the Radeon HD7770 with your power supply. It does not use alot of power and therefore is perfect for your computer.

Is there something a little cheaper that u can suggest to run games at decent settings ?
    That card seems to a bit over 200$ over here atm.
    Would a 7750 be a viable option cause there's around a 60$ price difference between 7770 and 7750
  3. The 7750 would work as well, and if you need cheaper the 6670 should work as well.
  4. Your PSU should be fine for all of the listed cards.
  5. Thanx I think I will get a 7750 theres an overclocked version available in MSI
  6. Best answer selected by saikrishna07.
  7. Nice choice!
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Radeon Graphics